Fundacja imienia Braci Solunskich - Cyryla i Metodego
The Foundation deals with:
1. Promoting democratic values, initiating and supporting innovative solutions in various areas of social life, especially in protecting human and civil rights and freedoms, family life and social prevention.
2. Supporting the comprehensive development of Polish society and primarily social, informational, cultural, scientific and educational activities for the development of the market and democracy in Poland and the rapprochement of nations and states of Central and Eastern Europe.
3. Promoting the idea of the unity of the Slavs, initiating support and developing cooperation at all levels of government and local government.
4. Expanding mutual knowledge about the culture and relationships of the Slavic peoples and the Cyrillo-Methodian tradition.
5. Education about European knowledge/values, exchange and transfer of experience gained in cooperation with the European Union institutions.
ECO – LOGIC is a non-profit organisation that is dedicated to the protection and conservation of the environment, the promotion of modern ecological practices, as well as monitoring and promoting the principle of sustainable development, emphasising primary education settings (elementary and primary schools, both formal and non-formal).
Our organisation encourages and supports positive changes in society in the forms of:
- Promoting ecology as a science and promoting the cleaner production concept, emphasising primary education settings.
- Protection and conservation of nature and the environment, as well as distribution of environmental knowledge and upgrade of ecological education
- Promotion of the principle for sustainable development and development of VET programmes in the field.
Caritas Archidiecezji Przemyskiej
Caritas of the Archdiocese of Przemyśl is a non-governmental organisation operating in the Archdiocese of Przemyśl since 1990. The organisation's activity is based on helping people in need, including:
- the homeless
Caritas runs a canteen for people experiencing poverty, a bathhouse and cyclical distribution of food for people in need. In addition, the organisation has specialised in obtaining European funds and thanks to them, implemented several projects:
- Social Integration Centers
- Rehabilitation equipment rentals
- Day Care Homes for dependent people
- Mobile care in the place of residence
- Nursing homes
- Socio-therapeutic day care centres - Day Care Homes
Subcarpathian Social Economy Support Center Caritas AP has over 8 years of experience in providing services to the target group, which it intends to provide support in the substantive scope (including in the area of socio-occupational reintegration of people at risk of social exclusion, professional activation/training support, and caring for people) dependents, including people with disabilities, running a training flat).
MINE VAGANTI NGO
Mine Vaganti NGO is a non-profit organisation established in Sardinia in 2009, whose services encompass Education and Training, Project Design and Development, Thematic Research, International Mobility, and Consultancy - in Youth, Adults, Education and Sports sectors.
MVNGO has 3 offices in Sassari, Olbia and Tempio Pausania, impacting the North of Sardinia and reaching out with its operational branches to many other regions in Italy, around Europe and beyond. The members of MVNGO operate in dedicated teams to create, develop, and implement international projects in research, innovation or exchange of good practices, sometimes reaching the target via seminars and/ or training courses. Within the MVNGO working teams, there are trainers/facilitators (Salto accredited) that enjoy a vast experience and are willing to be involved in implementing proposed projects.
BOSNIAN REPRESENTATIVE ASSOCIATION FOR VALUABLE OPPORTUNITIES
Bosnian Representative Association for Valuable Opportunities (BRAVO) is a non-profit and non-governmental organisation. BRAVO is a professional organisation focused on knowledge, entrepreneurship, civil society development, non-formal education and innovative learning and development techniques for young people and adults. What makes our organisation outstanding and ready to take responsibility are the key principles we nurture, celebrate and act upon tolerance, democracy, diversity, voluntariness and openness.
Furthermore, by promoting partnerships between the private, public sector and civil society, BRAVO is in a great position to influence and contribute to sustainable local community development, especially while enabling youth to gain the skills that are needed in the 21st century, fostering more accessible, offering an inclusive non-formal education, as well as while investing in innovations and entrepreneurship.